Thursday 23 September 2010

Hmm, having fun with the new buttons

Hello.  I am now going to try out every single one of the new buttons on the Compose side of the new blogger.  Or at least, some of them.

I like love Crossrhythms.  The link is: http://www.crossrhythms.co.uk.  Ooh, that was exciting. I got to test the link out.  There are also lots of colours, more than I expected.  And the flashy bit changes colour depending on which colour I've decided to use.  Now, what happens if I do this...  Hmm, that.  I don't have any pictures or videos I feel like inserting. 
I'm not entirely sure what I just did, but we'll see when I publish this. 

Different alignments to play with...

  1. numbers
  • bullet points
  • something else

    and a spellchecker which maybe doesn't do anything...

No comments: