Tuesday 4 March 2008

Frustrated

I just feel so frustrated at the moment. Zobia's really getting on my nerves, keeps skipping meetings and form and stuff and relying on me to tell her what she needs telling and it just does my head in. It really annoys me when I get relied upon for answers, like in science, and in maths. They put Miss' pen in my pocket today in maths, twas quite amusing, but a little annoying too cos it was like 'let's put it in Joanna's pocket, she never gets in trouble'. I was so angry in maths when Miss was like 'oh yeh it wasn't homework' when I spent ages last night, when I really didn't have the time and so didn't do other homework that needed doing, doing it. Argh!
Went to see Mr Bolton today, to kind of check up on the newspaper stuff. He's asked me to do an article on the OFSTED inspection, so I have to go and see Mr Whyte. I love how when I ask at dinner if someone'll come with me Zobia and Eleanor both refuse, especially Zobia, and they're both part of the newspaper team too. I don't see why it should fall to me. I've already done a story on choir, another on the author visit, a short story, a story on Script Frenzy and one on Laura for swimming, and neither of them has done anything. It's so annoying. Especially because Zobia went out of her way to try and get in the newspaper after Leon opted out. She should do more than me, because I was like one of the first team, got asked to do it, and she specifically went and made a fuss so that she could be in it. Think there's going to be a meeting soon, next Tuesday Mr Bolton said.
I wish I had the guts to actually say this stuff for real, but I don't, so it just all goes on here.

No comments: