Saturday 29 March 2008

I got into Cardinel Newman!! Well, pretty much anyway.

Got a letter yesterday saying they were pleased to tell me that they were going to send me a letter to let me accept a place. I just need to get good grades, and then I can go there to study English Language, Maths, History, Politics and Sociology. Yay!! I really, really wanted to go there, right from when I first saw it, plus I know a few people who're there already. Ok, so I might be the only person from my school going there, but who cares? It's a lot nearer my house, so I won't be spending an hour and three quarters on a bus every day I go to school, and I'll be able to make friends who actually live in/near Preston so I can meet up with people a lot easier. My mum reckons the letter they sent wasn't a standard one, but I'm not entirely convinced. It was a nice letter all the same.

No comments: