Wednesday 15 October 2008

College

Ok, so it seems I've hardly said a thing about college. Which is a bit ridiculous, considering how much time I'm spending there. All my teachers are nice, the workload is quite high for Lit and History, but almost non-existant for Sociology. Maths and Language are somewhere in the middle. I'm making friends, have people who I feel like I'm part of a 'group' with, and I'm enjoying myself a heck of a lot more than I did at highschool. Large portions of which I really did not enjoy. Bonuses of college: no uniform, no bells, teachers treat you like adults and real people, friendly atmosphere, freedom to do as you please pretty much, more relaxed atmosphere in many respects. Downside: more work. But I knew when I decided to do five A-levels that I was letting myself in for a lot of work. So I'll just get on with it.

No comments: