Wednesday 15 October 2008

Rant about Microsoft

Grr, my computer's suddenly decided that because my dad put some more RAM in it recently, it needs me to reactivate windows. Unfortunately, when I tried to do that, it then decided the product key, whatever that means, has been used too many times, and so I had to find another or something like that. I don't know why it couldn't tell me straight after my dad did it, so that I could get him to sort it before he went off to Germany. Now it means I won't have any computer tomorrow, apart from the downstairs ones, because it expires tomorrow. It gave me like two days to do it, which is just ridiculous. I mean, do they never think that maybe a teenager who has no idea what or where a product key can be found is going to be able to sort it in two days? So, I'm annoyed at microsoft. Plus, IE's pretty naff, seeing as I was reviewing browsers before for no real reason whatsoever.

No comments: