Saturday 15 November 2008

Brisingr

Have just realised I never reveiwed this. It stole me from writing last Friday. Started reading it in the car on the way to Aunty Gladys' funeral. Should've posted about that too. Ooops. Anyway, I borrowed it off a friend, and I couldn't put it down. Finished it at ten past midnight that night. It was AMAZING! The only thing that really annoys me is that you still don't find out who the new rider is. But the revaltation about Brom was incredible. I was just stunned. Wow. Won't tell you, as it happens near the end of the book and I don't want to spoil anything for you. Eragon learns where the emporer gets his power from too, and that's pretty impressive, a very clever idea indeed. Didn't see it coming. But again, you find out near the end, so you'll have to read it yourself. Don't read it before the other two though. It'll spoil them. And it won't make as much sense. I have to admit I thought the whole thing rescuing Katrina could've been made more of, but then it would've detracted from the rest of the story.
Gotta go. Worth reading for sure. Very good book.

No comments: