Being a student has led me to make some observations on life. Most of them are probably pretty obvious for people who have ever moved away from home.
1. If I want milk, I have to buy it. Preferably before I want it to put on breakfast cereal, because the shops aren't open when I have breakfast.
2. Dry brown bread is really not all that delicious. I should probably get some margarine.
3. What Heinz alleges is macaroni cheese is disgusting slop which I wouldn't inflict on... well, on anything. At all. Ever.
4. On the other hand, Heinz raviolli is actually fairly tasty.
5. I need to get something to put on a sandwich for tomorrow, or I will have to buy a sandwich. Buying a sandwich is more expensive than buying a whole loaf of bread and a tin of spam. In fact, I think it's at least twice as expensive.
6. College food is okay, but the curry is spicy. Thankfully I had a feeling it might be and avoided it. Oh, and the onion rings are kinda weird.
7. I have to go fetch water from the kitchen. I currently have none. Hmm... Dry bread makes you thirsty. I should perhaps go get some water. Which means finding my keys, closing the door, getting the water, coming back, unlocking hte door...
8. At some point, I will end up forgetting my keys. Probably in the middle of the night. Which will mean going to visit the plodge in my pyjamas. I'm not convinced that's a great idea...
9. I am now running out of observations.