Thursday 24 July 2008

Aeroplanes hanging from the ceiling

My dad's just helped me hang another three models from my ceiling. That brings it to a total of 11 airfix (although a couple of them are Revell models...) models hanging from my ceiling, and one wooden plane which came from China. Although the rest probably did as well. So, my giant Lancaster Bomber is finally hanging from the ceiling along with teh rest of them, and the Bristol Bulldog that kept getting broken is in what I hope will be a safer place. And the hundred-and-fifteen piece helicopter that I finished two days ago is also up there, the only helicopter so far. I think I'm under orders to make James' cars up next, but then I've got another two planes and another helicopter to build (205 pieces this time :o , by far the most pieces of any model I've ever attempted...)

No comments: