Thursday 24 July 2008

Sunday night...

I meant to post this before, but cos I've written about it elsewhere, I kind of didn't. Anyway, on Sunday I went to church in the evening, cos I've started to do that, and towards the end of the service, Big Dave (we have three Daves at our church. All three are pretty big. Big Dave is the middle one I would say, but the bigger Dave is Heather's Dave...). Anyway, Big Dave said he felt like there were people at church who God was calling to step out and stuff, and they wanted to do something, but they weren't sure what direction to take, and it was like he was talking just to me. I knew I had to go see him and get prayer. And so I did. Anyway, I'll be sending Nutmeg Angel to an agent by the end of this week. Hopefully tomorrow. The other thing that came out of that, was that he told me to write it down when I got home. I was intending to do it on here, but I ended up doing it in a notebook, and it turned into a prayer, and I've found that a really good way to pray is to just free-write and talk to God.

No comments: