Wednesday 23 July 2008

Hello.

Hello. I don't know what to write. I think I'll maybe go update my other blog, seeing as I haven't written in it for ages and ages. I don't want to get too far ahead of the books though. Because it's a kind of roleplay thing for the angel books I write, and so I don't want to give anything away that happens in them, so I have to wait until I get published before I can really get stuck into it. Anyway. I really should go do some writing, preferably on Winged Fire, because I should've finished that ages ago, I'm just rewriting, but I keep abandoning it and doing other stuff. So. I shall go work on Winged Fire in a little bit.
Find out tomorrow whether my dad gets to keep his job or not. Mum had her first radiotherapy session today. Apparently they were running really late. Shall send Nutmeg Angel to an agent this week. I will do it. It's all ready, just needs printing off, stamping, and sending.
Downloaded the new Coldplay album yesterday. It's fantastic. Anyway, I'm off now to write, and maybe I'll have tea soon. Bye.

No comments: