Wednesday 20 August 2008

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

Results day tomorrow. *Hides under bed, taking computer and supply of chocolate*. I'm no longer here. Don't want to go. Mr Walker called me and said he wants me in at 9 instead of at 10, for some reason. Thankfully, Naomi's going to be there too, so it won't be like this maths day, when only three pupils were actually there, and the other two were both boys I didn't really know that well, other than that they were in my maths class and vaguely what they were like. If that makes sense.
Anyway, I'll just try and forget all about the results, and just focus on the fact that I'll be going out with a bunch of people (don't know exactly who yet) afterwards, so I'll get to catch up with them. Can't wait for that bit. It's just the getting results bit that's got me nervous.

No comments: