Tuesday 19 August 2008

Driving!!!!

I drove today. In a car. And it's really fun, but also really, really hard work, trying to remember everything. In case you're wondering, it was on private land, run by my friend's dad who's a fireman who's part of the road safety team, and so it was all legal and that, seeing as I'm only 15 and therefore much too young to learn to drive on the roads.
Anyway. I managed to start the car up, turn it, stall it, start it up again, do figure of eights, nearly run over cones, get very muddled up with clutches, brakes and accelerators, demuddle myself with the help of the instructor, get back sorted, change gear, and I did do a little reversing, but I found that really, really confusing as the car doesn't do what you expect it to do. Had a good time though, and got to see Hazel and Hannah again after not seeing them for ages. Pretty much since school finished, although Hazle came to my party.
Being interupted by brother. Hang on.
James shut up. I'm trying to type and you're interupting me.
Oops. That's why I can't drive so good yet, I ain't too brill at focussing on two different things at once. I'm being threatened. Maybe I should've done this in my room rather than down here. He's gone from over my shoulder, horray! And now he's being sent off to bed. Think I'll go soon too. I know it's not that late yet, but I'll read a bit and I'm shattered now. Hard day. Well, not really, I just didn't sleep so good. Woke up at quarter to seven this morning. No reason, I only needed to be up at seven. And yesterday, I woke up at the same time, and didn't actually need to get up at all. Think it's my body telling me it's time I went back to school. Oh well. Results on Thursday, AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH.
Enough of that. It will be fine, I'm sure.
James is starting to complain, because my bed time's later than his. Not by much though.
Good night, bonne nuit, gutten nacht. Don't know any more good nights, sorry.
Au revoir!
l'ange Nutmeg (don't know how to say Nutmeg in French, sorry, and my dictionary's upstairs)

No comments: