Friday 1 August 2008

Bad Luck and Trouble

This was the 11th Jack Reacher book, by Lee Child. I haven't read any of the others. I would've found an earlier one, but they didn't have any in at the library. Anyway, I've read it now, and it is fantastic. I loved it, and if I don't manage to find another one in the series when I go to the library again tonight, I may very well have to read it over again. In fact, I think I might do that anyway. It's about an ex-Military Policeman, who travels around doing nothing, and is just about untraceable. However, a member of his old unit finds a way to get in touch with him, because members of the unit are being killed. The uncover a plot to sell sensitive hardware to terrorists. The action is great, the plot is brilliant, with plenty of twists, and I absolutely love the main character.

No comments: