Wednesday 20 August 2008

Update on mum

So, she's in hospital. She's dehydrated, she does not look well, she's dozy. Didn't have a good night, keeps being sick. I'm kind of worried about her, but I am not going to go look at symptoms for radiation treatment etc, because I don't actually want to know for certain sure. She's having a CAT scan, or has had one, I don't know which, and it's just a bit argh, because she was getting better in a way. Still, she has now finished radiotherapy, so once she's over this dehydration and that, she'll be fine. We're having the cleaners in again I think, because James and I will be back at school, I have no idea how much time I'm going to have, what with doing five A-levels and there being half a dozen or so clubs I want to join. Having said that, I will have a much shorter journey time now. As in, about ten minutes to get home max, depending on whether the lights go red or not, as opposed to about forty-five. Much improved. Plus, I'll be cycling or walking, dependent on weather, which is much better for the environment than even public transport.

No comments: