Friday 15 August 2008

Fanfiction.net

This site is very dangerous. Very, very dangerous. You could easily lose a large portion of your life to it. I've started reading fan fiction very recently, and a lot of it is really good. Ok, there's some not so good stuff too, mixed in with it, but the good stuff makes it worth trawling through the rest of it. I am now working on my own fan fiction. Which is good fun, because I can pretend Holly is my character. I'm in the middle of writing a love triangle and a betrayal, and I'd like to get it finished fairly quickly, so I can go back to working on 'proper' stories. I would abandon it, but I've had a couple of reviews and requests for more and people subscribing to it, so that wouldn't be fair. So I need to finish it ASAP and then I can get to work on the next angel story. And I really, really need to finish editing Nutmeg Angel, seeing as I sent it off to an agent and it's not exactly ready... Shall go do some work instead of procrastinating here. Au revoir.

No comments: