Monday 18 August 2008

Writing update

So, it's just over midway through the month. I'm on 36411 words, and I'm working on about four stories at the moment. I'm trying to finish my fanfic, which I was originally just going to abandon, but there are people reading it so that wouldn't be fair. I'm also working on editing Nutmeg Angel, but I'm now up to Chapter 29, and after deleting a scene it's now back to more like the original length. May still hit 50000 though, because I'm kind of adding most of that scene back in again now. I've started working on the next Angel book, which is the sixth chronologically, but the eighth to be written. Once I finish this, I can go back to the end of the series and start writing from that side. I'm also hoping to do a little more work on Insiders and Outsiders, the story I thought was dead but isn't, and I'm working on Two For Joy in a notebook and typing it up as well. That's about it for now. :D

No comments: