Friday 15 August 2008

Writing update

Right, well. I've done a fair bit of work on Nutmeg Angel today. It's nearly done with the final edit. I just have the last two 'scenes' to do. A humongous battle, which I think is ok apart from maybe a couple of typos, and then one more big, important scene, which does need a fair bit of stuff adding in, because I cut a scene from earlier on and it needs to go back in there. Oh, and I nearly forgot. I still have the very ending. But I like the very end of the story, and I'm not changing that apart from typos.
I've done a little work on my Artemis Fowl fan fiction. It's fun. I have a love triangle planned--Artemis, Holly and Minerva. And a betrayal (Minerva is working for Opal. And she hasn't been forced into it, she chose to do it to remove Holly, so that Artemis was hers and hers alone). And hopefully plenty of action. And Holly should kiss Artemis. Or vice versa.

No comments: