Thursday 12 June 2008

Dreams

They're weird things. So, I figured I'd best post them up here like a good girl, seeing as I couldn't be bothered recently.
The first one was just before my Textiles exam. I had a nightmare, where I left school a bit late to come home to have my hair cut (ludicrous, I wasn't even going to school the next morning before I got my hair cut) and then realised as I was on the bus that it was about twenty past one and I was supposed to be in the exam. Had a slight panic and woke myself up at five to six.
The other one was the night before last, where I dreamed about having a baby. Yeh, odd. I was screaming, there were pen drives involved, and it was really, really weird, not how it should be at all. Anyway...
At least the Textiles one didn't come true. My third exam nightmare. None of them came true thankfully. Textiles exam wasn't too hard at all. Coloured my design in scrappily, just enough so you could tell what was what, like your supposed to, worked through the rest of the test, and found myself with an hour to colour in the remainder of the design. I mean, I know I finish early, but that really is ludicrous. I had a whole hour that I didn't particularly need at all. So I coloured in the design very neatly indeed, which took me half an hour, then just sat there and vegetated.

No comments: