Monday 2 June 2008

Ten (fiction) books you all should read

I've been thinking about this, what my list of books everyone should read would contain. So, in no particular order of preference, here it is:
* Seven Ancient Wonders by Matthew Reilly
* Taggerung by Brian Jacques
* Maximum Ride, the Angel Experiment by James Patterson
* Prayer for the Dying by Jack Higgins
* Atlantis by David Gibbins
* Eragon by Christopher Paolini
* Memorial Day by Vince Flynn
* The Burning Blue by James Holland
* The Sleepwalker by Robert Muchamore
* When the Wind Blows by James Patterson (although the sequel is nowhere near as good)
So, I think you should read all of these, and then you'll probably want to read others by the same author, which is why I've tried not to put more than one from each author on. However, Clive Cussler is also definitely worth reading, I just couldn't pick out one in particular since he's written a lot and I haven't read anything like all of them. I've only read the Dirk Pitt ones so far.

No comments: