Wednesday 4 June 2008

Over half way through!

Well, I got to come home early today, despite having two afternoon exams. Got home about an hour earlier than usual and so played scrabble.

Officially, I should go in next Tuesday afternoon, for my history lesson. Unofficially, nobody particularly minds, provided I'm sensible. Unofficially, I can also leave early after my last exam. So, I'm thinking that's what I'm doing. Seven exams left to go.

French wasn't too hard, apart from the answer in English bit, which was about smoking and stuff, which was a little tricky, so I just wrote randomness. Bear in mind though, everyone will have found it hard, not just me and my set. Mrs Wilkinson's back. Having a party on Friday, a large portion of which I will miss thanks to RE exam, but I should get the last part. I'll miss most of the next lesson on Wednesday though, so I guess she only really came back for part lessons as far as I'm concerned.

IT was pretty straight forward. Any idea what the layout of a formal letter has to do with IT? There was a question which asked what standard thing was missing from a letter. It was the date, if you were interested. Seemed a little odd though.

No comments: