Saturday 7 June 2008

More characters...



Ok, so I made a couple more. Here they are:
The one on the left is Ash, the one on the right is Sky. Ash is probably one of my favourite ever characters. he's a strange one, hard to understand. I'm quite fond of Sky too, she's an intrigueing proposition. Not really sure what to think of her. She's got almost as conflicting a personality as Ash. Ash isn't a demon, despite him having black wings and all. He's in a different series to Sky, who is an angel. He's a Birdie, and I'm quite fond on him, even if he is rather unpredictable and can be quite vicious and violent. I don't know how to get rid of the random bubbles, and his hair should perhaps be a little more curly, but that was the best I could manage with what I had. Anyway, he's a pretty awesome character. I'm going to write Two For Joy over the holidays I think. It's the second book about him, the first being One For Sorrow. I'm going to have to start Two For Joy again though, because I'm not happy about where the current version is going. Not enough police stuff in the first bit, takes too long to properly get started, but I don't know how to cut back on it. Easiest thing is to just rewrite it completely from scratch, although it won't really be from scratch since I already have Ash, even if he's something of an enigma to me. No matter. He's great, I like him, and he's got a very interesting story coming up.

No comments: