Tuesday 24 June 2008

Lydia's Sleepover

Just realised I haven't actually posted about this. We had a great time. We went bobbing for apples and Laura got soaked, because she kind of got the whole bucket of water chucked over her... We had a barbecue, and had toasted marshmellows, which are absolutely delicious. We went on Singstar for a while, played the chocolate game (putting on hat, scarf and gloves and trying to cut off a square of chocolate before someone else rolls a 6 and takes them off you to try get the chocolate themselves), and also another game where you get a bowl full of icing sugar, hide sweets in it, are blindfolded, and have to find the sweets without using your hands. Very sticky fun. And watched Big Brother, of course. It's actually a lot more interesting than I thought it would be, but not interesting enough that I'll stay up late to watch it. What else? Talked until three in the morning. I slept on a giant heffalump. Got woken up by Lydia's dog a couple of times, but dozed off again. We got up about nineish and went downstairs to watch PS I Love You. I was told it wasn't that sad. Sobbed the whole way through. Really good film, just made me cry a lot. So yeh, it was a good sleepover, had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hiya x x :)

haha you worte about my birthday party i am so proud :D i feel so special, we did warn you about P.S I love you but i had no idea you were so emotional :) awwww, im going to miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much now that your not coming to wilfs, the whole group has split up :( *tear. cya on results day, off on holiday now. Have a good one !

Lots of hugs and kisses

Lydzzz x x x