Tuesday 29 September 2009

Overkill

I think I've reviewed Pandemic already, so I'm kinda skipping past that (I've definitely read it more than once...). Anyway, like I said, I'm still way way behind with regard to what I read over the summer, so I'll move onto the next on my list. By the same author.

Overkill is the first Paul Richter book, and it's brilliant! Sometimes the earlier ones aren't as good, but this one was certainly exciting. Not only was there a lot of action, there was a lot of physical movement too, with Richter travelling in a Tornado across half the world... The descriptions are top, the plot's got a good chunk of conspiracy (though not perhaps as intriguing a conspiracy as that in Pandemic), I really enjoyed it in short. Definitely one of my favourite writers.

No comments: