Monday 26 May 2008

Another Nightmare...

This one also involved an English exam. Paper 1 of English Language if you're interested. And basically, I was doing it at the same time as a science paper and it was really odd because we were in a classroom and people kept talking and I had to keep moving and I got behind with the timing and so I didn't finish. It was really awful, so I woke myself up at half four yesterday morning, put on some nice calm music, and just lay there, awake, but not really awake. And when I started falling asleep again, it came back, so I woke myself up and didn't drop off again until about seven, and then I got up at eight. Woke up at half four this morning too, mainly because of the light. Managed to get back to sleep though, which is a definite plus.

No comments: