Saturday 10 May 2008

Exams approaching

First exam on Monday. Not looking forward to it. Just wanted time to freeze while I was at the Delirious concert last night. Still, I have two weeks, with two exams this week coming and three the following week, then a week break, and then nine exams the next week, and then the weekend to collapse and then just another four the next week. Then it's all done. And I will never have to do French again. Or physics. Even though some bits of physics are interesting. Why can't I study microbiology at A-level? Or just have a new science which deals with atoms and molecules and DNA and all the really interesting stuff that science is advancing in? I'd love to do that if it existed. Unfortunately, it doesn't. I'd have to do all three sciences to find out the really interesting stuff. Humph.

No comments: