Sunday 18 May 2008

Fire...

Yeh. I don't know how to explain this really, but I want to write it down all the same. At church this morning, Moya went up to speak, and she was saying about this conference and there's a revival going on, a revival of fire, and she was passing it on, and she said we were to all come up if we wanted her to pray fire for us, and then she said it was a double portion for the youth and I went up. It was like electricity flowing through me, and I couldn't stand up. Someone, Dianne I think, helped me to a chair, and I just sat there and couldn't move, and then I was shaking, and my hands especially were all tingly and I really want to share it with other people in my school, because it was such joy and peace and completeness, and then towards the end of the service I was just laughing and shaking still, and Dianne took me over to Lorena and Christine and we just sat there and we were laughing and laughing and just couldn't stop laughing, it was amazing.

No comments: