Thursday 1 May 2008

PE and Pen Fight!

Yesterday Naomi and I somehow managed to get into a pen fight. Apparently I started it, but Naomi definately won. Oh well. I still have pen on my hand from that. Must remember to take in a camera tomorrow.
PE was fun today too. We were doing Table Tennis, and I went with Naomi and we shared a table with Carrice and Andrea, and it was so fun. We basically played a rally game at first, then we got a bit tired so we knelt down and tried to play like that, and then we got even more tired and also slightly fed up with table tennis, so we sat on the floor and played under-table tennis, which is very, very amusing and also quite hard because of the way the school tables are. Still. 'Twas amusing. And then we played a couple of proper one on one games, and out of six games I won five! Maybe I'm not quite as terrible at it as I thought. That or I was just having an abnormally lucky day...

No comments: