Friday 30 May 2008

Characters.




Ok, so here's some of my characters. I made them either yesterday or quite some time ago. First up: Terry, on the left.

Now, the next one is currently just a random character, but I quite like her, even though I have no idea who she is. She looks interesting. Maybe she's Mirror, one of the new characters from Sky Dancer. Yeh, I think that's who she is. Tell a lie, I've just realised who she is, looking at her. She's Tria, and she actually has wings, but I didn't really think the wings that were on there suited her.

Next: My zuijin, from the fantasy which never got completed, but she's an interesting character. She's called oh dear, I've forgotten what she's called. Anyway, she doesn't actually have two arms, that's just because I wasn't sure how to get rid of one of them, but oh well. So, there we go, three of my characters, just so you can get an idea of what they look like.

No comments: