Friday 21 August 2009

Results!

I got my AS results yesterday. Went into college again for the first time since the holidays, and got to see everyone. Well, almost everyone at any rate. I got 6 A's (English Language, English Lit, History, Maths, Sociology and Critical Thinking)... So I was pretty chuffed, as you can imagine :D.

We went out in the evening to celebrate. All the way up to Dave's Chippy, cos I love fish and chips. And we went via Blackburn Library, cos, well, you know what I'm like about libraries. Blackburn library's pretty good to be honest, I recokon it's better than the Harris (which isn't exactly difficult, but y' know). Just a shame it's in Blackburn... :( . Anyway, had yummy fish and chips and onion rings for tea, and am still somewhat full up on them now.

No comments: