Sunday 12 April 2009

Writing Update

Yeh, I've not done this for a while. Anyway, here goes. What I've been working on recently.

Red's story (no other title as yet). Writing it in first person, which I'm finding both weird and incredibly fun. He's a very fun character to write from. He likes explosives, fighting, and practical jokes. Not a whole lot like me, it has to be said, but it's good fun. Has turned out rather more interesting than I initially expected, and also rather different. And I actually had a semblance of a plan!

Mask (again, no proper title as yet). I started writing this ages ago, wanted to continue with it a bit. I quite like the story idea, it's the kind of thing I'd definitely read, but I'm struggling to write it.

The other story I've just started working on, I can't reveal the working title for. It kinda gives away what I think will be the main thrust of the plot. And even if it isn't the main thrust, it's a rather large part of the story. And a major revelation. Suffice to say, it's in my angel series (which needs a proper name, but never mind that for now), it's a story I've been trying to write for a while, and I now have a rather more promising beginning than anything that I've done before for this. Although I felt rather optimistic about all of those at the time. We shall see. I really want to finish this one.

Winged Fire. Want to get this one ready for actual publishing. But it's being stubborn and difficult and I'm not really getting anywhere. Never mind. I'll keep chipping away at it. And I already have the plot down. Although I've made some major alterations. Very major alterations. I think it's a lot more exciting with these new bits though. And more fun.

That's about it really, apart from assorted other bits that haven't really got far.

No comments: