Sunday 3 May 2009

Yay! Red's Story is finished!

I've just finished another story. My fourteenth novel-length story to be finished. Really enjoyed writing it. I did it in first person, which is unusual for me. I've done it once before, but that was first person present tense, which was just weird to write. I'm very happy with how it turned out. Not at all how I initially expected it to go, but a very enjoyable one to write, and I really got under Red's skin, felt almost like I was him at times. And managed to make myself cry writing one scene, and then again when I was typing it up.

So, what do I work on now? Well, I've got about a billion half finished stories floating around. I also have an idea which I might prod at and see what happens. For now, I'll finish typing this up, and then I'll see what takes my fancy. Might try and finish When All Was Fair, which is reaching ridiculously long lengths...

No comments: