Sunday 6 January 2008

Back to school :(

No.... School again tomorrow. Oops about the History homework, which I forgot to properly write down and so I don't have a clue what I'm supposed to do, but oh well, I'll ask Rhea tomorrow. Or Liv. Or somebody, anybody, who might have a vague idea of what we were supposed to do. I'm pretty sure it was research on something, but I'm not entirely sure what we're supposed to have been researching.
Found some other homework this morning -- Short Course RE. Oops about that as well, but it's done now. It's wierd, but I've had way more homework from short course than from long course. As in, other than catching up and revision I don't think I've had any RE since Febuary.
Oh well. I suppose I'll survive. It's not as though I have all that much school left now. Well, I finish early cos of GCSE's, so I reckon we'll be all done with school after the end of May, exams and all. Then I just have to go in and get my results. Then I'll start at college. Ooh, scary. I hope I get into Cardinal Newman. It's so pretty, all covered in ivy and stuff. I'm setting part of the story after this one (think it's probably going to be called Dark Light or possibly Seeking Truth or maybe Crashing Clouds, but it'll be book... 8 I would've thought. Assuming I get on and write Sammy's story that needs writing, which'll go in between the current books 3 and 4. I think I'm going to be forced on a walk soon. Hope not. Maybe I can wiggle out of it somehow or other. Need an excuse. Um... Ate too much for lunch. Um... Back ache.... Didn't sleep well?? Never mind. I'll survive. I hope. If there aren't any more posts on here, you'll know it's becasue I died.

No comments: