Monday 14 January 2008

Having to account for every second of my life...

Grr. Came home from school and my mum was like 'think you're spending too much time playing games on the computer, keep a note of when you go on and how long you're on for'. Turns out that includes updating this and my other blogs, and writing stories, and going on forums, and presumably checking e-mail, reading, doing my Distance Learning course, and pretty much my entire life. Argh!! Why can't they just leave me alone? This is good for me, means I can meet new people and stuff. Humph. I like blogging and posting on forums, and I am not going to stop doing that or writing, or reading, just because they think I'm spending too much time 'playing'. What else am I supposed to do? I've done all my homework, I'm not behind in anything, in most subjects I'm actually ahead where I can be (Textiles, English), History I'm so fast at typing I'll be done miles before everyone else, Maths is just maths, French is hard but I'm keeping on top of it, and everything else, just humph. I'm annoyed, as you can probably tell.

Well, I must update my other blog, so farewell and I hope your parents never spring anything as nasty and control freakish as this on you.

No comments: