Wednesday 16 January 2008

Dream from Last Night

Yeh, just sticking this on too. Thought it ought to go on a seperate thing.
Basically, I was this guy, kind of like a knight, but more like a Prince, and the castle became mine because my dad died or something, and I was going to basically sell it all and get whatever I could out of it, but I changed my mind at the last minute because the people needed me and then there were witches and stuff and I was fighting them off, along with all these other strange creatures, and one of them was made out of donuts. There you go. Strange dream.
And then, in another part of it, maybe before all that, maybe just a different dream, but kind of linked I think, I was talking with all the folks from the Harris under this shelter kind of thing that felt like indoors but was open on the sides. It was pretty cool. Can't remember what we were talking about.
Shall dissup from the blog and go to the forum now. I think. NaNoCoMo if you're interested. Good place, lots of nice people there.

No comments: