Thursday 17 January 2008

English revision sessions, band, and stuff.

Well. These English revision classes after school. I was going to one today. Absolutely shattered after PE (aerobics, we had a non-stop forty minute session, and I foolishly did the whole thing and didn't opt out part way through or for part of it), handed in my science book to Mr Benett, and then went off to English. There was a whole bunch of people waiting outside, people I kind of know for the most part, but none of my mates were there. They were all like 'what's she doing here? she doesn't need to revise.' and 'why's she come, now she'll make me look dumb'. I really, really hate that. I just wanted to do some revision in a group, but I came home instead, because there was no way I was going to stick myself in and be unwelcome. Should've just taken my clarinet and gone to band. Will do next week. Humph. Would've liked to go to band and all. It's kind of fun now I'm the only clarinet, and I've definately got better since I first started going, so it's not like it's way too hard for me.
I've got firefox now, seeing as my internet explorer kept crashing. I managed three times in a day, in just a few hours, which is pretty good (or bad) going really.
Why am I so clever? It's annoying sometimes, everyone starts looking at me for answers, and expects me to know everything and get everything right first time, but I can't always. Rachel was saying pretty much that in English about French, because half the class asks her for the answers. Hate French, mostly cos I'm sat on my bill on the opposite side of the classroom to everyone else. Grr.

No comments: