Thursday 24 January 2008

School and stuff.

Yeh. Need to make Hazel's present. It's not finished, and I ought to give it her tomorrow probably, but I don't think she'd mind too much if she only got it Tuesday, which I think is probably going to happen. Oh well.
Missing double physics tomorrow, yes!!! Hate physics. Going to a newspaper meeting instead. Have a French test, hate French. She never tells us what words to learn, just says learn the vocab for whatever, and then I have to try and guess which words might be included. I have a list of 35 sat in front of me, and knowing my luck, she'll pick ones that aren't even on my list. Humph. Oh well. It's only French. I don't intend ever using it. I just hope I don't have to do a retest. I'm sick of that. And everyone'll laugh if I don't get a good mark and be like 'what are you doing?' and I'm sick at it. Just because I'm clever doesn't mean I never make mistakes. I can't spell to save my life and if she doesn't tell me what words I'm supposed to learn, how on earth am I supposed to do it? Grr. Going to do some more writing now.

No comments: