Monday 21 January 2008

Stupid surprise English test...

Mrs Farrell wasn't here today, so she kindly left us all a test to get on with. The dude sitting with us was wierd for a start, and for seconds he gave us an extra half hour to do it, so I wound up geting somewhat bored and writing twice as much as you're supposed to for the B1 description thing. It was about the January sales, and I think I did a pretty good piece.
Naomi had to go home really early today. There's flooding all over, cos it won't stop raining, and she lives on the other side of a bridge and the bridge was nearly completely flooded and it was still raining so her mum came and picked her up before she got stranded on the wrong side for her house.
We had an RE test too. Wasn't so bad, but I was a bit pushed for time. Textiles is pretty good now we're doing practical work, mines looking quite nice. I'll stick a picture up if I can work out how to do it. Oh yeh, sorry about the Brisingr picture, it wouldn't work for me, so I gave up.

No comments: