Wednesday 30 January 2008

Filled my bookcases (again)

My mum and dad went out to the Sue Ryder place kind of near us, kind of in the countryside, which has loads of nice, gentle walks. They got me a bunch of books, to add to the eight I got from WHSmiths the other day, one of which I've now read--it was fab and so now I want to go to the library and get the sequal out, but that won't be happening any time soon. My mum really doesn't look to well. She just called me in, and said that she spoke to Mrs Kosniki (no idea how to actually spell her name) and that I'll be able to get counselling at school if I want it. May try and do that. I just want someone to listen who doesn't know me and so won't judge me and say 'oh you'll be fine, your mum'll be fine, you need to concentrate on your studies'. Just been doing RE homework on prejudice. Hmm, swear people have prejudices about me, like 'oh, she's clever, we can mock her, she'll always do well at stuff, she should get good marks in everything'. I hate that. Just leave me a little margin of error, and I'll be fine I guess. I'll stop ranting now and go off and do some writing.

No comments: