Monday 11 February 2008

7th Heaven

Got it from the library on Saturday, made a trip into town especially to get it. Apparently, James Patterson is now the most borrowed author from English libraries, taking over from Jacqueline Wilson, which is hardly surprising because his books are miles better. Anyway, it had the randomest ending ever. I was just like 'What?'. I reckon he was trying to do an Alaistar MacLean and have a twist in the last sentence/paragraph which totally turns the whole story on his head, but personally, I reckon the story was more complete without. Have to admit, I do like the way the good guys don't always win. Makes things more interesting, especially wehn you know he isn't afraid to kill off a main character or two. I miss Jill, she was one of his best characters, but Yuki, her replacement, is pretty great too. I shall go do more writing. Bye.

No comments: