Wednesday 6 February 2008

Good News

We got the results from the MRI scan on Tuesday, and though my mum has cancer it's treatable and it hasn't spread. She's going in for an operation on the 24th, so we might even still get to go away on the boat.
House groups on now and I was going to go, but I'm not sleeping well at all and my mouth's really painful because I've just had a bottom brace fitted yesterday to go with the other one I've had for ages. Still, the top one doesn't hurt at all, probably because all my attentions on the bottom one. Oh well.
Made pancakes yesterday, which was interesting, and bread in the bread machine, which was even more interesting--one of the cup measurers lost its handle when I tried to get the flower out.
Mum's still not too good, she's a bit weak and wobbly, which is unnerving, but I guess I'll get used to it. I'm babysitting next door on Friday which'll mean I get some stuff done. I would do it now, but I don't feel in a fit state. Just better check I've no homework... Oops, there's English left for tomorrow. I shall have to take a look at Wikipedia.
The service in the Cathedral today was so boring. I got ashed, but that was about the only semi-exciting thing about it.
Going to go do English homework and more work on my novel thing about a massive airplane which is starting to look incredibly complex. And maybe I'll do some writing on my 'proper' fantasy and on Happy Endings. I shall see.

No comments: