Sunday 10 February 2008

Yesterday.

Yeh, forgot to say. Yesterday was pretty great too. I went into town in the morning to pick up a book from the library that I'd reserved--7th Heaven by James Patterson and I can't wait to read it. My cousins Esther and Daniel came round in the afternoon and took James and I bowling. James' technique is insane, he runs up, leaps in the air flicking his leg out to one side and kind of throws the ball down the lane. He got two strikes in a row though, so something about his technique must work. I only managed one in both the games that we played, although I did get a couple of spares. It gave me inspiration for one of my stories though, trying to imagine Nutmeg going bowling. Now that would be interesting.
Must get on with learning this French.
Au revoir.

No comments: