Sunday 24 February 2008

Well now I know my parents are keeping stuff from me.

My mum basically told me to go away so she could talk to Alison, which was a little annoying, but it does prove I wasn't being paranoid. Anyway, I was a bit frustrated, but oh well. I suppose maybe it was something about Alison that she doesn't want me to know about.
Everyone was asking how I feel about my mum going in on Tuesday, but I don't really know. It's like, I'm not really worried, it's just something that's going to happen, a bit like going to the dentist. I'm a bit nervous, but I know God's got it in control. It's more after that I'm worried about, because she'll be in for about a week, maybe a week and a half, and so my dad'll be in sole command of the house. If things so far are anything to go by, when he's mainly doing stuff but with a bit of my mum's supervision, it could get very interesting. And I probably need to stay after school every day next week to get my textiles done. Well, we'll see.

No comments: