Sunday 10 February 2008

Feeling kind of happy and learning French.

We were singing a song in church this morning that goes 'Blessings all mine with 10000 besides' and that got me thinking about how lucky I am really. I know maybe stuff isn't going so good in my life at the moment, but I have two parents who care about me and get on well with each other. I have a little brother who is mostly ok, I have loads of friends, both at church and at school and on the internet too. Plus I have a computer in my bedroom, an iPod, a mobile, loads of pens, teddy bears, a radio, cds, loads of books, decent brains, all sorts of good stuff that'd take me way too long to list here. I've lived in America and now I live in England, where I was born. Suddenly it doesn't really seem to matter so much that my parents aren't well, that Aunty Gladys is back in hospital and that my Nana isn't that well either. Sure there're hard times coming up wiht my exams and mum's operation and coursework to get done, but I'll get through it, because If my God is for me, who can be against me?
I'm working on memorising my French coursework control at the moment, need to know it all by Wednesday, which should be doable just about. Side and a half of A4, but I'll manage. I have a good brain I guess, even if I do sometimes struggle to memorise things. Having said that, I managed pretty well with the Nativity last year wehn I had way more than just a side and a half to learn.

No comments: