Friday 8 February 2008

Stupid boat company

Well, we were going to go away in the boat after all, but then my dad got a call yesterday and they said that the boat company has gone bankcrupt and so we can't go away in the boat after all. I was really looking forward to it, cos I want to live in a boat when I'm older. We might be going away in the caravan to the nice site at Bridge North instead, it's a pretty awsome place. There're peacocks wandering around all over the place and there's a lounge where my mum can sit if she isn't feeling that well, and then there's a lake and a nice walk round it. Bridge North, the town it's near, is really pretty too. There're two parts to the town, seperated by a cliff with a railway thing that goes up the side and connects them together.
I've got stomach ache and my mouth is hurting and I'm in the school library with the prospect of double French looming up on me. Oh well. I've survived before, I can survive again.
Mrs Flemming came and talked to me outside Physics to say that she'll put me in the same desk for all of my exams, near the back in case I need to go out and I'll perahsp be able to have a break if I need it during the exam and still get the full time writing. I'll try not to use it, because then it'll feel kind of like I'm cheating, but it'll be nice to have the extra security that I'll always go in and know exactly where I'm sitting and I won't be at the front with loads and loads of people behind me, watching.
I'm babysitting tonight which'll be good I guess. I've written part of a story to read to Molly and Joe, but it's not quite finished yet. I'll try and get some of my Distance Learning course done too. I'm not sure whether I'll carry on after this module, it's kind of hard work and stuff, but I guess during the summer when I won't have ought else to do I'll be able to get plenty done. Think I only have about two assignments left to do, or maybe just one even.
I'm really tired, but I don't sleep well at all. Gradually getting better though. Managed to only wake up once last night, round about four 'o' clock. Took a while to get back to sleep, but that's just because of the stupid brace causing me pain. Oh well. Can't be bothered writing any more, I'm all rambled out. See ya.

No comments: