Saturday 23 February 2008

Southport. One of my favourite places.

We went to Southport on Tuesday, which was pretty good, only mum was feeling a bit tired so she and dad went and sat in a cafe and left me and James to go round the shops together. Kind of fun, but it's better when you're parents are with you. We went to the nice Chinese place for lunch, which was good, and really filling, and then mum was really tired, so we went in the bookshop and dad went to pick up the car and bring it round. Got a book, and now I've found another author I really like, Clive Cussler. It's insane, I keep finding new authors all the time, and my dad reckons my room'll end up sinking part of the house because of all the books in it. Turns out Clive Cussler has written a heck of a lot, which means two things. One, I'll have plenty to read for the next few weeks, and two, I'll probably be needing another new bookcase soon. Trouble is, I have absolutely no idea where it can go. Actually, I can see a spot for a small one, by my desk, and then it'll be on to stack them up over the other books on the shelves, and maybe piles on the floor too.

No comments: