Saturday 23 February 2008

Outpouring of thoughts

Yeh, this is just me getting it all out.
I think my parents are keeping some stuff from me. I heard them talking on the phone to someone about Paul getting a lot of pictures for mum and dad, and they said they were doing a bit of a fast on Thursday, when we were at Blue Planet, but I didn't realise, and it kind of annoys me because I'm 15 now, in a few months I'll be old enough to leave home, and yet they're not telling me stuff that they tell other people. I want to get more involved with church and stuff and get closer to God, but I don't really know how. I know they say pray and spend time with him, but how does that work? It just... I don't get it, and that kind of bugs me. I wish they'd asked me to join in their fast, but they didn't, so I guess that's that. I know my Nana isn't well, and I don't think Aunty Gladys (she's my great-step-grandma, but it's easier to call her Aunty Gladys) is al that well either. She's just come out of hospital again, and I hear stuff about them being going to perhaps put her in a home. I'm not sure how much of this I'm supposed to know, but I want to know it all. I have an over-active imagination, like my English teacher said. If I know the facts, then I can't imagine stuff because I know. Never mind. They're not going to tell me everything, I know that, and I reckon James knows even less, part because he doesn't really listen when they're on the phone, part because I think they tell him less. I don't eavesdrop or anything, it's just I'm there in the room and I happen to hear stuff. They went in another room the other day, so that they could talk without me and James overhearing/interrupting, and I'm not sure which they were more concerned about. Oh well. That's the end of my rant, because I'm going into town in a little while, walking, with James and popcorn, which could be interesting, because he talks sooo much. Bye. Hopefully my friend'll text me soon so I know what time we're meeting up on Monday. It could be interesting if I don't know.

No comments: