Saturday 7 February 2009

Bookclub

I went to Bookclub at the Harris today. A bit irritating to be honest, not as good as it could have been. The book we've been given to read looks pretty rubbish, and all the younger lot were arguing and some of the older lot were joining in and it was just a bit chaotic. I got out more non-fiction books than fiction, which has got to be a first for me, except when I've gone in exclusively for non-fiction stuff for college. Which I wasn't doing, but they had so little in the fiction that looked interesting, just ten/fifteen copies of the same book and nothing else by that author coupled with a pretty rubbish fantasy/sci-fi section that I just figured I'd read some real life stuff. Some of which might be useful for college, most of which just looked interesting. How much of it I'll read remains to be seen, but still.

No comments: