Tuesday 24 February 2009

A note to the anonymous commenter

Ok, whoever you were--I don't really care to be honest--I just want to say a couple of things.
One: In case you hadn't noticed, I'm sixteen. I don't make any claims to be good at reviewing books. I'm still learning. The only way to do that is to write them and see what happens. I'd be interested in seeing anything you've produced... if you've done any.
Two: Same with the writing thing. I'm still learning. I've been writing for four years, I don't expect to be an amazing pro. And writing book reviews and writing stories are two very different things.
Three: I don't know where you're getting your info from, but as far as I was aware, SAS people aren't on especially high salaries.
Four: If you haven't got the guts to say who you are, don't bother commenting any more.
And that's it.
(Oh, and for everyone else: I've deleted the comments because they were pretty nasty, but given the way they've been appearing over the past couple of minutes, I suspect whoever was leaving them is still on here)

No comments: