Sunday 24 January 2010

Operation Valkyrie

Another 633 Squadron book, this one was the third one (at least as far as I'm aware). Again, the realism was brilliant, though this time the mission wasn't quite as exciting as the past ones. The characters were still as good as always. I don't know what else to say about it that hasn't already been said about the last two I reviewed. Didn't enjoy it quite as much perhaps, but it was still a good read and enough to keep me up until late.

On a related but slightly different note, I'm amused by the fact I'm actually behind with book reviews already. I've got a little list on a scrap of paper in front of me, of books I've read since last Saturday. There are nine on the list, which for eight days reading (haven't yet read any more books today, only bits for history coursework), I reckon is pretty good going. Unfortunately, so far I've only written three reviews, plus this one. So it looks like I might go back to having a backlog, less than a month into the year. I guess that's what happens when you have a sudden fit of reading loads.

No comments: