Friday 12 December 2008

Blurbs for Nutmeg Angel (not me, the book...)

Ok, so I'm getting my book up on Amazon soon, and I have to come up with a blurb. I have two, and I think I've decided which I'm using, but I'd appreciate some more input. So:

Blurb 1:
Nutmeg is determined to prove to all of heaven that she has what it takes to be a great warrior, despite her youth. However, the Devil is determined otherwise, as are other elements within the force itself. And when the whole city is plunged into chaos, the burden of responsibility falls heavily on the youngest member of the force and her team.

Blurb 2:
Angels are not all cute and sweet. In fact, some are pretty determined to do away with that sort of stereotype. Like Nutmeg. Fierce, tough, warrior through and through, she's determined that nothing will get in the way of doing her job. Not demons, not the perceptions of others, and not even the Devil himself.

No comments: